PDA

View Full Version : Fratboy Brothers Get Their Big Barefeet Licked and Sucked

JasonT24
05-27-2011, 11:07 AM
YOU HAVE REACHED FOOT FETISH HEAVEN!! We know you guys like BIG, STRAIGHT, FRATBOY FEET. This week on Studfeet.com fratboy brothers Matt and Thomas are going to get their feet licked and sucked by Josh like you've NEVER SEEN BEFORE! Watching these studs sexy, wide, fratboy feet is enough in itself, but when they start to coax Josh to lick their sexy toes and soles things get out of control. Matt asks Josh how bad he wants to suck his big toe. Thomas complains that he is not getting enough tongue action from Josh. MATT TELLS JOSH TO LICK HIS BROTHER'S FEET!! Are you kidding me?? Josh is beside himself!! They both rub their barefeet all over Josh's face. Josh can't get enough. It is almost too much to handle! YOU HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT! This video brings the MALE FOOT FETISH TO A NEW LEVEL. Caution - we are not responsible for the high heart rates that this update is going to cause!!

Check out studfeet.com today :)

Brody
05-27-2011, 12:24 PM
This is one of the hottest updates to date on this site. The clips are amazing!

JasonT24
05-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Thanks Brody, we work hard to bring you guys the hottest barefoot guys out there so it is always nice to hear your positive feedback. We're also open to suggestions and comments. Feel free to email us any time - webmaster@studfeet.com.

Josh

studboy
05-30-2011, 08:10 AM
Wow! These guys are so friggin hot! I love how verbal they are with Josh. You can tell Josh is really getting into it.

juice
05-30-2011, 12:56 PM
To the guy in the red shirt servicing those 2 sexy guys feet ... all I can say is this ... " SOME GUYS HAVE ALL THE FUN ! "