PDA

View Full Version : Really need help, Foot Buddies...

Footlover28
02-26-2009, 03:14 PM
I'm looking for the title of an episode of Malcolm in the middle in which Christopher Masterson bares his feet. 'Francis' is still in military school and in the scene, as I remember, he's sitting in a wheelchair because of a broken leg. And, I'm not sure, he's calling someone.

That's all I remember.

So please, foot buddies, could somebody please help me giving me the title of this episode?

P.S.: It has to be one of the first 40 episodes because of the military school storyline.

Please help me.

alexandre
03-12-2009, 05:49 PM
"Footlover28"........ I well remember the episode, and it is around #40, when Francis was in military school. I nearly squirted cum in my pants, for I found Francis to be both cute & sexy. If I could have a threesome, with both Francis & Reese, I would be in Heaven! I would love to lick & suck both guys from head to toe.

You can purchase, "Malcholm In the Middle", On Line, only through an independant dealer. Fox only put season one out on DVD. They do not plan on putting the other seasons out, due to some song which is in season two. They claim that the rights to the song would cost them far too much, if they wanted to release the remaining seasons of the show. Believe me, that many have asked & begged, Fox Studio's, to release the remaining seasons. Still, they say; "NO". Fox, is like Nickolodean Studio's, as when they refuse to do something, they than stick to their guns.

Getting back to Francis, I get the feeling that you also get turned on by the guy? He is adorable, to say the least. I would love to sample his love juice, along with his tongue, man hole, and his "FEET"!!! YUM!!!

Reese too!

Footlover28
03-13-2009, 05:42 AM
thanx for your answer. You're right, alexandre: Chris Masterson was always a turnon for me. And I found out in which episode he bares his foot. It's from the second season, 16th episode called 'Traffic Ticket'.

Reese, in real life Justin, is hot, too. But I'm more into Francis.

Unfortunately, I really know about the problems with song rights etc. As you maybe know, I live in Germany and I'm desperate to see that there will be no release of MITM on DVD.

Not to mention Quantum Leap season 2 - 5. I think this show won't be released either due to the same reasons.