PDA

View Full Version : HotStudFeet.com (Free pics)

JasonT24
02-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Check out our hot new site - we specialize in Hot Straight Studs showing off their big feet and having them worshipped. Come back every Friday to see our new hot stud of the week!

Footlover28
03-01-2009, 05:31 AM
Thx for this new site. Gotta say it's great that you choose models of different types so you will have a variety of all kind of foot fetishists as guests and members I think.

My favourite so far is Brad. He is very attractive from head to toe!!

Hope to see your site getting bigger and bigger...

deviantnca
03-01-2009, 05:47 AM
very hot, but i hope that the pics aren't really that small on the site!!

flickfire
03-01-2009, 11:07 AM
Model #2 is a knockout! Thanks for the pics!

AvidTickler
03-31-2009, 03:05 AM
Why can't I, even as a member, right click and save the pix of each model ? Or is there a way I'm not aware of ?

Also, the pix don't pop up to be really big.

I hope things will improve soon before I decide whether to renew or not.

Thanks!

str8dudeintofeet
03-31-2009, 05:51 PM
Why can't I, even as a member, right click and save the pix of each model ? Or is there a way I'm not aware of ?

Also, the pix don't pop up to be really big.

I hope things will improve soon before I decide whether to renew or not.

Thanks!

I'm assuming that's so the pics can't be stolen.

underfoot27
04-21-2010, 04:20 AM
I'm assuming that's so the pics can't be stolen.

I'm a member of HotStudFeet.com too, and am also disappointed I can't save pics or videos. What's the point of paying for the site? All other foot sites allow you to right click and save pictures. It's a waste of money, and I'm very upset that I wasted $20.

toessucked
04-21-2010, 07:58 AM
Yes, I joined, and the pics and videos were both problems, photos not really large, etc.

Models are great, but if they don't do the site well, what's the point?

BootsMcGraw
04-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Why can't I, even as a member, right click and save the pix of each model?...
Yes, you can. Just not in the traditional way.

On a Windows machine, do a screen shot by hitting the "PrtScn" or "print screen" button on your keyboard. Then open Microsoft Paint and paste the image on to the pallette. Use the cropping tool to get rid of everything but the photo, and save.

This is a well-known feature of Microsoft products; so I am not sharing any insider secrets.

Although I fully support anyone's effort to provide a professional web site, I have to agree that is silly to block the right click "save as" feature to paying members. You paid for the pics; you bought the right to do what you want with them... EXCEPT to share them with others.

underfoot27
04-21-2010, 09:38 PM
I just emailed the folks at HotFootStuds.com to complain that they're the only site that doesn't allow the right click function. WHAT ELSE do we sign up for? The high fees to view the photos are not just so we can temporarily get off through the site. He claims that people stole the photos. WHAT THE HELL is stealing photos mean exactly? I haven't seen the photos on any other site. I think he's ripping people off and I'm calling my credit card company for a full refund.

jonk
04-22-2010, 01:20 AM
Another method of saving you can try. When you right click on the photo, click on "Properties" at the bottom. The properties window should show you the URL (ending in .jpg) where the photo is located on the web. Copy and paste that link into your URL window and the photo should come up as right-click saveable. This may not work in every case, but it's worked at times for me.

studboy
04-23-2010, 03:00 PM
I think the guys are hot on the HotStudFeet. I see tons of stolen content from other foot sites all over the web. If it means they keep getting hot guys and I have to go to the site to view them...I'm still happy!!

Maybe it is hard to get hot guys if their content appears everywhere. I like the site.

Keep up the great work!

Marc

SirBearFoot
04-26-2010, 10:29 PM
I took the free tour and there are a lot of really handsome guys with big meaty feet. Please keep us posted if they make the pictures bigger and savable. I'd join.

AvidTickler
05-01-2010, 01:02 PM
I'd only re-join the site if they allow me to download and save the pix and clips without having to resort to many other gimmicks suggested. Life is too short !

nicesoles
05-01-2010, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the warning, I was about to hand over a year's membership, but now will pass.