PDA

View Full Version : Planning on moving to the United Arab Emirates in a few years

TheWolf9
05-15-2011, 03:17 AM
I sure hope I can get some safe foot action there.

flickfire
05-15-2011, 09:58 AM
I´ve read that is a pretty strict and homophobic country.
You should probably very careful in your dealings with men over there.
Even if you´re only interested in their feet.

somecanuck
05-15-2011, 12:21 PM
Yeah, I don't think I'd like to live anywhere that has Sharia law.

hitdabassline
05-15-2011, 01:05 PM
Yeah, don't go anywhere near an arab country!!!11!1! I hear they eat small children and kick little kittens!!1! AVOID AT ALL COST! *eyeroll*

TheWolf9
05-15-2011, 02:55 PM
I´ve read that is a pretty strict and homophobic country.
You should probably very careful in your dealings with men over there.
Even if you´re only interested in their feet.

To my understanding, UAE (specifically Dubai which is where I want to go) is very liberal. They have strip clubs and bars in Dubai

somecanuck
05-15-2011, 04:48 PM
Yeah, don't go anywhere near an arab country!!!11!1! I hear they eat small children and kick little kittens!!1! AVOID AT ALL COST! *eyeroll*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_United_Arab_Emirates

To be fair, I got most of my information on the UAE from Wikipedia, but the law is what I'm not into. I don't think such exaggeration is necessary.

hitdabassline
05-15-2011, 05:39 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_United_Arab_Emirates

To be fair, I got most of my information on the UAE from Wikipedia, but the law is what I'm not into. I don't think such exaggeration is necessary.

I don't think such generalization is necessary -_-

somecanuck
05-16-2011, 01:29 PM
Generalization about what, Sharia law? Are you daft? Gay people legally can be sentenced to death in some of the Emirates. I said I don't wish to live in such a country. I didn't say anything about Arab people. Sorry if it offends you that I don't wish to live somewhere that would kill me for being who I am. Same reason I don't particularly wish to holiday in Uganda.

hitdabassline
05-16-2011, 02:22 PM
Generalization about what, Sharia law? Are you daft? Gay people legally can be sentenced to death in some of the Emirates. I said I don't wish to live in such a country. I didn't say anything about Arab people. Sorry if it offends you that I don't wish to live somewhere that would kill me for being who I am. Same reason I don't particularly wish to holiday in Uganda.

Your ignorance is astounding. wow x_x I don't even know where to begin.

I'm sure if you go around waving a huge pink flag that says "I LOVE SUCKING DICK" and hitting on ever man you see you probably WILL be killed. But then again, the same thing would probably happen ANYWHERE else in the world if you mess with the wrong one. I'm sure there are PLENTY of discreet homosexuals in UAE. The difference is over there it's a law but wherever else, I'm sure plenty of individuals would love to take the law into their own hands (it's happened time and time again).

There are millions and millions of arabs and BILLIONS of Muslims, yet the world thinks they all have the exact same ideals/morals/hatred. Does that sound realistic to you? Does that sound FAIR ro put that kind of sterotype and pressure on people? I don't think so. Look at peterlondon, how many posts and pics has he shared about his experiences with middle-eastern men? ALOT. Last time I checked he's alive and kicking. But I'm sure he outsmarted those pesky arabs (btw love ya posts peterlondon ;D)

There's alot of Anti-Arab sentiments on this board I notice. Once someone posted a pic of an arab guys feet and some fool replied something to the effect of "I can't get into arab/ muslim men because of the stance on homosexuality" Like, are you fucking kidding me?!!! ALL the people in the world and out of all the religions against homosexuality, you focus on the arabs/muslims?! I just can't with some people -_-

You know, I shouldn't have even bothered with this thread to begin with because the op always makes bullshit threads.

TheWolf9
05-16-2011, 02:48 PM

I'm sure if you go around waving a huge pink flag that says "I LOVE SUCKING DICK" and hitting on ever man you see you probably WILL be killed. But then again, the same thing would probably happen ANYWHERE else in the world if you mess with the wrong one. I'm sure there are PLENTY of discreet homosexuals in UAE. The difference is over there it's a law but wherever else, I'm sure plenty of individuals would love to take the law into their own hands (it's happened time and time again).

There are millions and millions of arabs and BILLIONS of Muslims, yet the world thinks they all have the exact same ideals/morals/hatred. Does that sound realistic to you? Does that sound FAIR ro put that kind of sterotype and pressure on people? I don't think so. Look at peterlondon, how many posts and pics has he shared about his experiences with middle-eastern men? ALOT. Last time I checked he's alive and kicking. But I'm sure he outsmarted those pesky arabs (btw love ya posts peterlondon ;D)

There's alot of Anti-Arab sentiments on this board I notice. Once someone posted a pic of an arab guys feet and some fool replied something to the effect of "I can't get into arab/ muslim men because of the stance on homosexuality" Like, are you fucking kidding me?!!! ALL the people in the world and out of all the religions against homosexuality, you focus on the arabs/muslims?! I just can't with some people -_-

You know, I shouldn't have even bothered with this thread to begin with because the op always makes bullshit threads.

I chatted online with several gay men in UAE. They have an underground gay scene at bars and stuff. You just have to be discreet about it. Further, I think UAE has a death penalty for homosexuality but they never use it. If you are a foreigner, they will deport you (but you can return sometime later) and if you are a resident, I think you get some jail time.

Saudi Arabia on the other hand is hyper-conservative and as a Muslim, the only time I would go to Saudi is for Hajj and Umrah.

If/When I move to Dubai, I'll keep my bisexuality hidden in public. I won't go prancing around the city like a queen with short shorts and a pink shirt. I'll dress modestly (In fact, I want to start wearing Islamic clothing) and if I find a good homosexual Muslim over there, we could start a discreet relationship.

Nothing wrong with doing stuff in the privacy of your own residence.

Franz
05-16-2011, 03:32 PM
I've been fortunate enough to enjoy four relationships (all lasting from months to nearly 1.5 years) with, serially, a wonderful Turkish army lieutenant, a really handsome and sweet Lebanese man, a lusty Kurdish stud, and an Egyptian man whose feet and body would get any man-loving man's puses racing like crazy. Their feet, from the size 9 gorgeous feet of my Lebanese lover to the broad beefy size 12 feet of the magnificent Turkish man, looked, smelled, and tasted simply wonderful. All were Muslim men of course, and each of them was--naturally--different and unique in a special wonderful way. (Peter of London, who posts frequently on this board, has enjoyed many great encounters with Muslim men, too.)

It's difficult to engage in generalizations; however, based on my experiences with four Middle Eastern lovers I would have to say that as a group they were far less inhibited about me enjoying their feet sexually (and vice-versa) than most European or North American men tend to be. I have myself always enjoyed sensually and erotically tickling a male lover (on his feet and elsewhere on his body) as an integral part of having sex/making love with him, and my four Middle Eastern men individually enthusiastically accepted me tickling him as part of our passionate love-making.

I realize that there is a false impression that Middle Eastern/Muslim/Turkish, Arab, and Egyptian men have a predispositon (whether allegedly owing to racial differences or religious-cultural traditions) to being sadistically dominant men who insist on dominating, abusing, and even hurting a male lover. But, again, based on my experiences with them that so-called psycho-sadistic "tradition" attributed to Middle Eastern males is simply in my opinion a false myth that originates in the overactive sexual imaginations of Western men (and women). In other words, in my view that demeaning and insulting view of Muslim men reflects not the reality of them but rather reflects what Western men and women imagine and want them to be. A man of Middle Eastern descent is just as capable as any Western-descent man of being sweet, generous, kind, and loving in his social relationships.

It is historically true that in Muslim societies the social position of women is very different that what it has been and is of women in Western societies, particularly of married women. However, one must bear in mind that the anti-natal and anti-family Feminist ideology that has overswept the West in Europe and America and made "liberated" women the primary focus of society demographically threatens the very survival of Western societies inasmuch as the Feminist impact has caused nearly all Western women to disdain bearing and raising children conceived with their husband or, increasingly, by the "man of the moment". If recent demographic trends of the past several decades throughout the West continued unabated, by the last third of this 21st century (or sooner) native European peoples will become a fast shrinking minority of their individual country/nation's total population. I recently read a very sober and objective report on this demographic situation in which the authors persuasively showed that the native European populations by 2075 A.D. will be as follows: Britain, 12 million; France, 13 million; Italy, 15 million; Germany, 16 million; etc. And, needless to tell you, the great numerical majority of each country's population will consist by 2075 A.D. of many millions more of so-called Third World peoples (particularly Muslim immigrants and their descendents) than the fast-disappearing native Western inhabitants. To sum up: Acts have consequences, and the consequence of Feminized and utterly Feminist Ideological society throughout the West makes it all but certain at this juncture that native European stocks and stocks of European descent (in the USA and Canda, for example) are going to become numerically trivial and will be swept aside by increasingly empowered immigrant leadership elites. Those of us who are under 20 years of age now will quite likely live long enough to witness this massive transformation of formerly "Western" countries.

So one is free to applaud and support the Feminist transformation of U.S. and all of Western society if one wants; however, triumphant Feminism is resulting in the demographic collapse of Western populations, with consequences for the shrinking Western populations that at the present may be hard for one to even imagine. Understanding this as I do, I shall never join the ranks of the female and male Feminists, because I do understand where that dead-end Modernist Ideology of Feminisim is going to lead us.

In Muslim countries, though, this dismal demographic fate clearly is not going to be their fate--because whatever else one may say Muslim men are too savvy and wise to abdicate the traditional male role and male authority in their country and society by cowardly handing it to "careerist women" who are ideologically anti-natal and witlessly and selfishly devoted to their own personal Feminist ambitions to give a whit about the eventual demographic fate of their society and country that is demonstrably following in train the triumph of sterile Feminism Ideology as surely as night follows day.

Franz

flickfire
05-16-2011, 05:06 PM
Franz,

While I'm glad that you seem to have had very positive experiences with
Middle Eastern men and their feet, I hardly think that the rise of "Western Feminist
teachings" has had a negative effect on on Mideastern or Eurpoean societies. If
fewer European women (and men for that matter) choose not have children as much
as their Mideastern counterparts do, I think it has a lot more to do with economics
than with Feminism.

You seem to be painting Feminism or some forms of it in a bad light. Most women who support
Feminism support it, because they feel that they are equal to men, and
want access to the same educational, financial and social power that men
mostly have had for centuries. In a lot of the male dominated, Mideastern societies
that you seem to glorify, adult women and girls are basically treated like second class citizens,
like possessions of the men they live with, and literally gave birth to.

I believe when you have such an obvious imbalance of power in any society, it
harms not only the oppressed, but also the oppressors. If women in those countries
had more of a say in how their countries are run politically, finanically, educationally,
domestically, etc., I honestly don't think you would have society that would be so
driven towards militarism, power, violence and domination.

In countries where women hold a lot of power, like in Norway, there is more of an
emphasis on protecting the environment, education, healthcare, childcare, and human rights
for all. I think the violence and mortality rates in that country is pretty low because the
people who run it aren't obsessed with power, money and domination in the same way
that so many countries around the world(including the US) are.

I'm not saying that I think that women are better than men. What I am saying
is that in certain parts of the world where people deliberately exclude women from positions
of power, they are denying more than half of the world's population from having a direct
influence on the shape and future of our world-and that's a bad thing.

Most women(of course there are exceptions) are very smart and compassionate beings
who can do a lot for this world if they were just allowed more seats at the tables of power.

When I think of all the problems that we have in the world, the wars, the violence, poverty
hunger, corruption, greed, hatred and prejudices, in the parts of world where these problems are magnified
are in conversative male dominated societies!(It's just the truth!).

We need more women and compassionate men running things in this world to make the men
who are in power now to see things in a more human light.

It's our only chance for long term survival!

Instead of being a problem like you seem to be saying, Franz, I think that certain forms
of feminism(not the male bashing kind) tends to humanize people and societies for the
better, and I think the overemphasis on masculinity, dominance and power does the exact
opposite.

I had to get that off my chest!

somecanuck
05-16-2011, 08:13 PM

Ok, well you obviously either have difficulty reading, or maybe your problem is reading too much into what I posted. Where are my anti-Arab or anti-muslim comments? I am very attracted to Arab men and their feet and I have muslim friends. I understand that there are varying beliefs within Islam and I know there are gay people everywhere. But I'm not talking about Islam. I'm talking about the law. My point was and still is that I don't want to live somewhere where there are laws against me - especially capital punishment. I don't want to live in most of the USA because they don't recognize same-sex marriage among other things, so I live in Canada. Does that make me anti-American even though I have American citizenship? I don't think it does. There's a disconnect with your logic regarding my comments.

TheWolf9
05-16-2011, 09:03 PM
Ok, well you obviously either have difficulty reading, or maybe your problem is reading too much into what I posted. Where are my anti-Arab or anti-muslim comments? I am very attracted to Arab men and their feet and I have muslim friends. I understand that there are varying beliefs within Islam and I know there are gay people everywhere. But I'm not talking about Islam. I'm talking about the law. My point was and still is that I don't want to live somewhere where there are laws against me - especially capital punishment. I don't want to live in most of the USA because they don't recognize same-sex marriage among other things, so I live in Canada. Does that make me anti-American even though I have American citizenship? I don't think it does. There's a disconnect with your logic regarding my comments.

I actually agree with you. I wouldn't want to live in a country like Saudi Arabia. However, there are Muslim countries that don't have death penalty. I believe Turkey is one and there are more.

somecanuck
05-16-2011, 09:19 PM
Agreed, and of course I would not mind necessarily living in those countries.

BootsMcGraw
05-16-2011, 09:51 PM
Howdy to all who've posted here.

It's good to see lively debate on these boards. But I must remind y'all: please stick to the topic. If you want to discuss feminism, shifting demographics, and Sharia, another thread, specifically in the "Off Topic" secion, is where it belongs.

A reminder, also, to please keep things civil.

Topic stays open. Please try to steer it back on track.

Thank you.

guytickler
05-16-2011, 11:50 PM
Like, how ticklish each was on his bare feet :).

TheWolf9
05-17-2011, 12:02 AM
Like, how ticklish each was on his bare feet :).

Or what their feet smelled/tasted like.

One of my fantasies is that when I move to Dubai, I'll have an older Arab boyfriend and we live together and everyday I would worship his feet while he relaxes watching TV or something.