PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite gay-related foot websites?

bugmenot12
05-12-2011, 01:38 AM
Just like the thread asked, which pay (not free) sites do you want (or recommend) as the best gay foot fetish websites online, name your top 10 (or 5 if you prefer).

peterlondon
05-12-2011, 04:19 PM
well i visit here every day! never got on with feet tv

i also love boots mcgraw site for having real looking men and not models

i love footfraternity, for all that people dont like the angle of straight men pretending to make gays kiss their feet i like the models, and always found dug gaines a decent chap

i love my own site www.footlicker.net kindly maintained by my friends martin and david in amsterdam

i find great clips on youtube and also enjoy www.footsociety.com

and www.tramplin.net is a great if brutal site of sexy ukrainian soldiers

www.recon.com is a good place to meet guys

BootsMcGraw
05-12-2011, 09:08 PM
...i also love boots mcgraw site for having real looking men and not models....
I'm flattered, Peter, that you enjoy bubbafeet.com so much.

Yes, I still have several photo sets I need to edit and post. But a new job and some new responsibilities in my life seem to be taking all my time and energy. Be patient.

Feet~First
05-13-2011, 12:09 AM
I'm flattered, Peter, that you enjoy bubbafeet.com so much.

Yes, I still have several photo sets I need to edit and post. But a new job and some new responsibilities in my life seem to be taking all my time and energy. Be patient.

...You better get your priorities right pardner! '-)

bugmenot12
05-13-2011, 03:50 PM
By the way, is there like a top list anywhere of these?

ftlaudft
05-13-2011, 05:29 PM
I support MyFriendsFeet and ToeGasms because MyFriendsFeet is a real pioneer for those of us into feet and ToeGasms is the supporter of this site FootBuddies. This site has played a huge role in my accepting my fetish and feeling comfortable and a whole person with it, not just in bedroom situations but in an integrated "me"' out in the marketplace as well.

I subscribe to DirtyTony and JockFootFantasy because they offer the more mature models that hit my piņata in a feel-good way.

JakeCruise completes the list. His site is affordable and with something like 10 bucks a month more you get two more related sites, CocksureMen and StraightGuysforGayEyes. The photography is gorgeous and foot interest keeps me panting for more. You can download the films and keep them in your computer for as long as you're a member. You can also stream video the films if you want to see them right away or preview them. I intend to keep a lifelong membership with these three sites because they show really sexy, handsome models and they do play to the footsie crowd.