PDA

View Full Version : The ToeGasms Newsletter

tfusajoe
02-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Hi everyone, thought I'd try to do a new ToeGasms newsletter for FootBuddies. So, there's been a lot of things happening to report, mostly we've been in the studios doing some awesome new videos and photo sets. One of our photographers is in Europe right now shooting some new euro boys and studs, and our east coast photographers just got a slew of new models apply, this will supply ToeGasms with a batch of new faces and feet for months to come. We have new material of old favorites too, Kelly Cooper, Krist Cummings, Phillip Ashton, The very hot Marcus Mojo is back, and, Ryan Conners! It's going to be a hot time to be a subscriber to TOEGASMS! Look for a video coming very soon starring the great Kelly Cooper and the equally awesome Krist Cummings!

Another new model making waves here is Brenden Killen. Our emo cutie is back this Friday in an all new set of photos that will be great for a cold weekend in February. Stay in, grab a hot toddie and relax to some awesome foot pictures of this 19 year old!

Hope you saw the video of newcommer Aaron that we posted Tuesday. Aaron is truely one of ToeGasms first Metrosexuals! His weekly manicures and pedicures pay off in this video. His feet are exquisit. Not a bad debut I'd say. Catch his video now at TOEGASMS.

We've also been feeling very nostalgic lately, sometimes I long for the days of Ian Madrox, Evan Heinze, and this next guy whom I really miss a lot, Dustin Killien. So, to ease my feelings for day gone by, Thursday, look for an old set of Dustin from our TeenfeetUSA days. The set has been not only enlarged, but brought to you in high resolution. Last Sunday I posted a set of Phillip Ashton, also in high res!

http://www.toegasms.com

Last but not least, TOEGASMS is known for not only the best in American dudes, but guys from all over. Coming soon is a new set from Corbin, who is from eastern Europe. If you think Corbin is a hottie, wait until you see some of the new guys we photographed, I promise to put some previews in the next ToeGasms newsletter.